Saturday 12 July 2014

Create a box from Create a Card

Hello to Everyone of Blogland,




This is really just a very quick post today.  I am currently trying to improve my computer skills which I've got to say are getting better slowly but there's still along way to go.I am going to admit to you all that, I haven't uploaded as much as I was as I'm finding it hard going making and uploading to my blog.  Having Chiari and Osteoarthritis, I do find it very hard to multi task. I get so tired but I will try to upload regularly so please bare with me.  I'm trying.

 Yesterday I was notified I achieved top 3 placing in the June Challenge which was Boxes, Bags and Tags.  I entered a Box made from the Create a Card die, Centura Pearl, Pink Holographic card, Pink Ribbon.  the floral decoration on the top was made using the desire rose die and decorating using die cut leaves and ribbon. Added some pearls to finish.




Thanks for taking the time to come over for a visit.  Please feel free to leave any comments, good or bad.  Until next time, take care, keep smiling and above all be happy.

Lots of crafty Love and Hugs
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment