Sunday 6 July 2014

LADIES GOLF - REACHED THE 18TH

Hi Everyone in Blogland wherever you are in the world.  Hope the gorgeous warm weather is still with you.  To be fair, for us in Britain, this seems to be the 2nd running good summer we have had.  Bring it on I say.  My Doctor actually says to me, its a shame you can't get nice warm weather on prescription.  I have got to admit, I am not and have never really been into golf, although members of my family have.  My Dad, believe it or not even played in Snow - Mad I know, anyway warm weather and golf introduces my post for today. Its a ladies golf card.  I was told the favourite colour to include but the rest was down to me, I'd like to share it with you.


MATERIALS NEEDED

3 A4 sheets of White Centura Pearl
A5 sheet of purple card
Piece of Silver holographic thin card
A4 Embossilious Polka Dot Folder
Spellbinder Grande Circles
Glitter Girls - Keepsake Men's Board
Brilliance green moss ink
Brilliance Orchid ink
Brilliance - Pearlised Biege
Silver Peel off's 

oDie Cut 3 Grande Circles, Emboss one of them using the Polka Dot Folder, the embossed circle becomes the front of the easel card. Cover the plain (bottom) section of the card with green ink, (brilliance dries very quickly),  Carefully using the purple ink, cover the patterned edge, leaving the whole centre white, dimpled to resemble a golf ball.
Using the Men's board, emboss around the golf bag twice once using purple card, then the white, emboss a further pocket on the golf bag, and finally another pocket in purple to complete the bag.  Using spare with card emboss the golf ball and tee and one more ball, finishing with the tuff of grass.  Ink them up using pink for the ball, green for grass and beige for the tee.
Build up the decoupage bag and use silver peel off to show detail clear.
To build the card and make the easel is simple to put together. Take to plain circle and score at 2 and 4 inches.
Attach this to the base card with the largest 4 inch section at the back, cover the front 2 inch section with double sided tape and adhere the embossed (golf ball) card.
Attach the golf bag, ball and turf to the front of the card. Complete with sentiments.  Make a stopper for the easel using silver holographic thin card and purple card. included  'You have reached the 18th' on the stopper. 


Well thanks all for this post other than to say thank you for your visit and please feel free to come again.  I love sharing my love of papercrafting with you and hope you  get some ideas from me.  I take every comment seriously and if you feel like asking if I have a make you might like me to do, please say so.  I will do my very best.

Take care one and all
Keep smiling, happy crafting
Jo 
xxx

If you would like to buy any of the items I've used to make this golf ball for follow these links:-
For embossing folders and Centura Pearl Cardstock  www.crafterscompanion.co.uk
Grande Circle Dies www.spellbinders.com

The Glitter girls have now retired  but check out ebay for their embossing boards 

No comments:

Post a Comment