Tuesday 17 February 2015

FLORAL HEART DECORATION

FLORAL HEART DECORATION

THIS IS A VERY EASY DECORATION WITH MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS TO GIVE A REALLY NICE DECORATION.

WOVEN WOODEN HEART
2 SPRAYS OF ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS (ABOUT 8 HEADS ON EACH)
PINFLAIR GLUE


Cut of the heads of the flowers leaving about an inch of stem, place the stems loosely on the heart to give an idea, of exactly how many flower heads are needed to fill the complete heart.
Remove all the heads, working with the blank heart, add some pinflair below the center of the heart and fix the first head into place. I use this as my guide, Continue doing this working your way around the heart.  I tend to work my way around the top keeping the shape of the heart with the flower heads. Don't be afraid to move the heads about if you're not happy with the shape. Better to do this earlier as the glue hasn't set and you will be happier with the end result.


When the whole heart is filled with flowers, leave to dry completely overnight.

With it being February, I thought I'd share something over than papercraft, but this would look equally as good made out of paper flowers....
Something I will share in the future.


Thank you for taking time to pop in for a visit.  Please feel free to pop in anytime and leave a comment if you feel you want to.

Never be afraid to ask me a question.

Stay safe and well until next time

Much love
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment