Thursday 19 February 2015

Roller Derby Cupcake Cutie



ROLLER DERBY CUPCAKE CUTIE

I was ask by a friend to come up with something for her Daughter's birthday.  She had wanted something to do with her daughters past time - roller derby !!!!

I knew I didn't have any craft cd's with anything like this, so I headed to my favourite 2nd book store to see what I could find.  Luckily he has all sorts in there and this was in a comic.

I used Craft artist 2 to design what I wanted to acheive. Scanned the photo and brought it into my chosen items.

I've got to say, I am still notive and learning each time I use craft artist, but it is really fun, knowing that you can design something unique.



Items used

CRAFT ARTIST 2
6 SHEETS OF A4 PHOTO GLOSS PAPER
ICE BLUE CENTURA PEARL
SILVER MIRRI CARD
SNOW WHITE HINT OF SILVER CENTURA PEARL 
SUE WILSON'S GEMINI DIE - CYGNUS
BLING FROM MY STASH
RED LINER TAPE
IRIDESCENT GLITTER
STICKLES YELLOW GLITTER GULE

CENTURA PEARL AVAILABLE FROM - www.crafterscompanion.co.uk
SILVER MIRRI CARD AVAILABLE FROM - Hunkydory
SUE WILSON'S DIE - AVAILABLE FROM Creative Expressions

The whole image was designed on Craft Artist 2, I printed the image out on Photo Gloss Paper 6 Times.
 Layered the image up to bring the frame out and finally 3D the cupcake and the Roller Skater. 
I also layered the flowers to give extra dimension. Put this to one side.
Carefully add red tape around the white area of the frame, add iridescent glitter,
Cut one whole (all three pcs of the die) out of Snow White Centura Pearl, cut in half, line up with each edge across the base layer each side of the image as shown.
Finally start adding the layers to build up the complete image
Add Stickles to the centre of the flowers
Add bling to finish


Thank you so much for popping in.  I hope you like what I shared, and hope you will pop in again. I would love it if you wanted to leave a comment.  I appreciate your time visiting.
Until next time, take care, stay and well

Much Love
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment